We are on the hunt for a bright, enthusiastic individual to join our sales team.
In short: Driving sales, maintaining client relationships, liaising with the warehouse to ensure the smooth execution of all jobs. Essentially the face of Hire it.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Responding to client enquiries and confirming orders in a timely fashion.
• Produce furniture proposals tailored to an event brief.
• Placing orders with the warehouse using new software.
• Working closely with the team on a daily basis to ensure all Hire it admin and reports are fully up to date and accurate.
• Working closely with the team to ensure all enquiries are picked up and responded to within a 24 hour time frame.
• Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Recommending changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and feedback.
• Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Attending new business meetings to establish new clients relationships.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer and supplier relationships.
• Work with London venues to get on as many preferred supplier lists as possible.
• Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Strong IT skills
• Knowledge of CRM systems – Preferable
• Proven track record in sales
• Managerial skills
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com outlining why we need you!